Microsoft Dynamics ERP is enterprise resource planning (ERP) software primarily geared toward midsize organizations as well as subsidiaries and divisions of larger organizations. Its applications are part of Microsoft Dynamics, a line of business management software owned and developed by Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP comprises four primary products: Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Microsoft Dynamics SL.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications are designed to help customers:
- Connect the entire supply chain.
- Make current financial data and reports accessible for business planning and regulatory compliance.
- Automate repetitious and routine functions so that employees can focus on more critical tasks.
- Minimize the cost and complexity of administering salaries, benefits, recruiting, and performance management.
- Provide greater visibility into key performance factors, such as profitability and potential issues.
- Meet industry-specific needs with functionality for vertical business processes.
To learn more about the work we did for Microsoft in support of Microsoft VAR’s nationwide, contact us anytime!